Enjoy the fruity, tangy taste of one of Buddha Tea's best signature blends with Cold Weather Defense, perfect for a chilly day.
- Includes adaptogenic herbs
- Immune boosting
- Caffeine Free
- 18 Bleach Free Tea Bags / Box
After an exhilarating winter day outside, sitting down with a comforting cup of tea helps warm the body, and fortify the immune system. Our Cold Weather Defense Blend is crafted from a variety of supportive, flavorful herbs. Elderberries lend their immune-boosting properties to the mix, with hibiscus flower adding tang. Complemented by the adaptogens ginger root and licorice root, as well as the anti-inflammatory eucalyptus leaf, this soothing defense blend is one you’ll want to keep on hand.
With such an exquisite blend of defense oriented herbs expertly brought together to create a beneficial and delicious cup of tea, it might be of interest to take a deeper look at what each ingredient contributes. As with other Buddha Tea Blends, Cold Weather Defense so effective because of the synergistic manner in which the herbs are combined. Here, once again, together really is better.
- Ginger Root Boasts the reputation as one of the most popular spices worldwide. Ancient and well regarded medicinally, beloved as an addition to a plethora of Asian foods, this versatile spice is known to work as a superior digestive aid.
- Elderberry Bioflavonoid-rich, elderberries boast proteins that help destroy a cold and flu virus’ ability to infect a cell.
- Hyssop Fortifying to the immune system; as well, Ayurvedic medicine encourages use of hyssop to assist with respiratory concerns.
- Spearmint Perhaps best known for its ability to support digestive health, the herb spearmint leaf also can boost respiratory health, and protect and strengthen the immune system.
- Eucalyptus Leaf Eucalyptus leaf is a powerful anti-inflammatory, is high in antioxidants, and widely believed to decrease symptoms of stress.
- Hibiscus Flower High in vitamin C, hibiscus boasts antibacterial & anti-inflammatory properties, making it an effective immune-booster.
- Lemongrass Aromatic, with and inflammation-fighting properties.
- Nettle Leaf Known as a tonic, rejuvenator, and defense and digestive system supporter.
- Licorice Root A known adaptogen, this distinctive herb supports the digestive system, may help ease muscle cramps, is often used to treat sore throats, and is enlisted to support the respiratory tract.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Manage your shipment dates and frequency easily.
We always send you an email notification 3 days before your order renews.
No penalties ever for cancellations. You can cancel easily through your account or email us directly.